Siblings must be entered on separate forms.
SCHEDULING AND NOTIFICATIONS
• All entrants will receive their schedule no later than Friday, October 15, 2021
• Primary communication will be via email.
• Upon completion of this form, you will receive 2 email confirmations: Registration Confirmation + Payment Confirmation.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THESE EMAILS, YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED. Please check your JUNK/SPAM folders before contacting the SPC.
• ALL SCHEDULING & EVENT INFORMATION & REMINDERS WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL.
• All entrants will be notified prior to scheduling if there are any changes.
There are NO REFUNDS after scheduling has occurred.
If you are entering 2 or more pieces within the SAME music category, the composer must be from the same music era. Please separate the titles and composers with a semi-colon or slash.
Music must fit within the time limits of the age division or you may purchase ONE additional 5 minute time block. Extra time blocks may NOT be applied to other music categories the student is entering.
Only one Score Card per music category will be issued no matter how many pieces are performed.
You may add more entries at another time, but all entries must be finalized before the deadline of Sunday, October 3.
Total performance time of all pieces must stay within designated limits.
Do NOT ask for scheduling considerations for regular activities, such as school, sports, family or other routine obligations.
Participants must be available to perform at any time during the two days.
Steinway Piano Gallery
13418 E Nora
Spokane, WA 99216